Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ideas for Asking/Answering for dances

 
  • Cover his/her bedroom in newspaper and say, "I'm spreading the news that I'd love to go to the dance with you"
  • Create a scavenger hunt that sends the other person on a chase to find the answer of find who's asking them.
  • Put your name on a puzzle and make them put it together to figure out who you are
  • Build a snowman and put it in their yard with an answer or a question
  • Freeze a paper in a block of ice shaped as a heart say "Now that you've melted my heart I'd love to go with you."
  • Give the person chips, salsa, pinata, etc. and say "we'd have a fiesta at the dance."
  • Bake a cake with your name in it and frost 'Prom' on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment